Animal M-FM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal M-FM Observer Game Thread

+4
OBS_Zack
OBS_Nick
OBS_Phyr
Admin
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Animal M-FM Observer Game Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Animal M-FM Observer Game Thread

Post  Admin Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:31 pm

And Phyr, you're close (obviously, as I revealed the number of roles you had correct earlier).

I won't say anything more than that for fear of spoiling the puzzle! Sometimes as host I just want to explode and tell you guys about all the little details, but that would ruin all the fun! Razz

Admin
Admin

https://animal-m-fm.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Animal M-FM Observer Game Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Animal M-FM Observer Game Thread

Post  OBS_Phyr Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 pm

I'm actually too low on time to read the day chat multiple times. As such I'd like to have some input from Nick on it. Especially on the healed+attacked part. Sounds like a DD.

Too bad that Bus Driver may not self-target. So BROtato will die tonight. <- my target

OBS_Phyr

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS_Nick Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:39 am

Too lazy to think. That's why I'm an observer lol.
OBS_Nick
OBS_Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS_Nick Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:02 am

Poor Oranges. Fail kill.
OBS_Nick
OBS_Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:09 am

Day 6 has begun!

Since people mostly abstained from the vote whether or not they wanted me to open up the chat, I won't open it just yet.

So, no kill last night. I wonder if the town will mass role claim or what? If I was town, I would probably lynch the invest claimer. If he flips town then you know the invest pairings are true, and if he flips scum then a scum is dead. At this point, the town can afford a mislynch (even of a sheep) because I think it's ridiculous to expect red mafia is still alive after missing two kills.

Fun statistics (includes m-fm players and reserve/observe players):
-BROcumber and MANgo were the most visited players last night.
-Animals successfully poached: 1
-Animals to be sent to the reservation: 6
-Sheep successfully found: 5
-Zoologist species discovered: 0
Note #1: The number of animals to be sent to the reservation is subject to fluctuation based on night kills. This number is based solely on the number of animals that would be sent to the reservation if the game ended right now.
Note #2: There will be no feedback given for the observer/reserve player game. Use this tally to help keep track of where you stand/might stand in the rankings vs. other players.

-Today a majority of the votes cast will be enough to “lynch.”

List of Observers:
OBS_Damus_Graves
OBS_Phyr
OBS_McPwnage
OBS_Nick
OBS_Zack
OBS_Ikuti
OBS_Goremancer
OBS_Ajkei

Role List:
Tooth Seeker
Conservationist
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS_Nick Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:15 am

I happen to trust MANgo that PAINapple is Actress.
OBS_Nick
OBS_Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:23 am

Despite no kill last night, I still think orange mafia has a chance to talk its way into a win. Interested to see how things develop today because I think orange mafia play today will largely determine whether or not they can pull off the win.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS_Nick Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:47 am

Mafioso
Hidden Mafia Role (Consigliere) - gRAPEfruit
Hidden Mafia Role (Drug Dealer)
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Hidden Town Role
Sheep – BROnana
Sheep
Sheep
OBS_Nick
OBS_Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS_Nick Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:48 am

I recommend full role claims and night actions.

I didn't put MANGERINE as Sheep in case he's Drug Dealer. Let's see who blocked Oranges and we can confirm that he is Sheep.
OBS_Nick
OBS_Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS_Nick Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:03 am

gRAPEfruit might be investigator still...

Hmm...
OBS_Nick
OBS_Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Fun announcement:

I opened the red mafia and Hakuna-Matata night chats up for you guys!
I'll also let you guys post in dead chat because due to the lack of animal poacher submissions, the conservationists have all but won.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:09 am

OBS_Phyr wrote:I'm actually too low on time to read the day chat multiple times. As such I'd like to have some input from Nick on it. Especially on the healed+attacked part. Sounds like a DD.

Too bad that Bus Driver may not self-target. So BROtato will die tonight. <- my target

Go tooth seekers! Poached some nice wolf teeth due to today's lynch!
I like how you chose BROtato because you thought he could be BD, but he was actually the big bad wolf!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS_Phyr Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:58 am

Admin wrote:I'll also let you guys post in dead chat because due to the lack of animal poacher submissions, the conservationists have all but won.
I fail to see how the conservationists have all but won?
It's 6v2 right now and some more players are bound to die. If no kills on Town get prevented the number of living players will be reduced to 4 - with a mislynch even to 2.
So I'd say the conservationists are pretty much bound to loose the game. Especially when I think that most of the tagged animals are most likely dead by now.

About BROtato: he left some hints about it. I didn't really question them. Rolling Eyes

I'll go for artiCHOKE for the poaching. Though they might choose to lynch gRAPEfruit first.

OBS_Phyr

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS_Nick Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Fake poacher here saved all the sheep. Two town left.
OBS_Nick
OBS_Nick

Back to top Go down

Animal M-FM Observer Game Thread - Page 3 Empty N6 target

Post  OBS_Nick Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Kill either gRAPEfruit or BROcumber.

Dead gRAPEfruit means clean MANgerine and ?AppleyHO? But dead artiCHOKE...
Dead BROcumber seemed safer option. No run over by bus.

So, save gRAPEfruit!
OBS_Nick
OBS_Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  OBS_Phyr Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:22 am

Looks like the orange Mafia surrendered...

OBS_Phyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3